Production Coordinator, Content Management
Our client is a well-known specialty retailer creating must-have products for everything home. Their innovative, high-end, and on-trend products transform every space into a relaxing oasis.
In this role you will engage in sample coordination by managing the organization, flow, and tracking of samples through internal photography and post-production processes; securing sample storage and staging areas; and partnering with Merchandising and Item Set-Up teams to forecast volume of incoming samples.
- Lead photo studio operations and production and coordinate studio floor resources and activities, such as work flow, schedules, and shot lists
- Ensure post-production resources align with the photo studio capacity by tracking and communicating photo shoot progress
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including photographers, stylists, and contractors to execute product photography
- Confirm photography requests, sample receipt deadlines, and acceptance criteria in partnership with merchandising and item set-up teams
- Ensure photos are aligned with the brand’s style guidelines and operational best practices are maintained
- 1+ years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office Suite