Our client a popular fashion brand presenting the latest luxury maternity apparel for every trendsetter. With their chic, fashion-forward, and timeless designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the work flow, delivery schedule, and quality control of all product.
• Manage all aspects of the work flow of domestic manufacturers, including issuing and tracking to ensure all delivery dates are achieved on-time
• Ensure production remains on track, communicate with factories daily, and ensure products follow the company’s quality standards
• Review fabric deliveries, maintain fabric inventory, and manage the ordering and distribution of all trims for production
• Communicate any issues with quality or timeline, ensure manufacturers are paid on-time, and assist with sourcing new domestic manufacturers
• Maintain the RLM system by building styles and raw materials and update PO delivery dates, unites, and prices
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years’ relevant experience, product development/production preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel