Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest athleisure must-haves for every trendsetter. With their fun, cool, and modern designs, you can effortlessly go from yoga to brunch in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of the product life cycle, including establishing the production calendar and working directly with the design team.
• Establish production calendar with each vendor, negotiate terms for each reorder, issue and update purchase orders, and strategize and implement production by style
• Collaborate with the logistics team, process packages and determine shipment dates, communicate any production changes with logistics, and process and maintain production invoices
• Ensure UPC tickets are accurate, log and maintain WIP’s, monitor imported material to ensure on time delivery, and work with the marketing team to ensure proper color and material standards
• Assist with global sourcing of raw materials and factories, oversee the raw material inventory, and manage distribution to local factories
• Review production strike-offs and lab-dips, share comments with the fabric suppliers and printers, and organize the library of approved strike-offs and lab-dips
• Generate production orders with internal software, distribute orders to manufacturing partners, and communicate with manufacturing partners daily
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1-3 years’ apparel production experience
• Knowledge of knitwear garment construction and textiles
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and BlueCherry