Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a huge leading media and entertainment company creating popular content for global audiences.
Production Coordinator Overview:
The Production Coordinator will be working on deliverables for client assets and imagine/graphic campaigns. The coordinator will primarily be office-based, handling partner relationships, tracking assets, and other administrative tasks.
Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate asset delivery and workflows between teams (Creative, vendors, producers)
- Managing partner relationships
- Tracking assets and creating/responding to creative briefs
- Assist the Producers and team with pre- and post-production shoots
- Create logsheets and slates of image promos
- Organizing materials and administrative duties
Production Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with project management
- Proven production coordinator or assistant experience