Our client is a cool, modern e-commerce driven apparel company that specializes in all aspects of men’s clothing. Their classic with a twist styles are on trend, have great fits and are considered outside the box. Our client has been named “one of America’s hottest brands” by Advertising Age and continues to hold that title with pride. If you are interested in the world of e-commerce fashion, have an eye for great style and want to work with a great team of passionate people then this is the position for you.
In this role you will be communicating with vendors on a daily basis regarding production follow-up to ensure delivery deadlines are met.
- Obtain initial cost from factories, set up and keep cost charts up to date
- Review production garment Pos issued by production assistant
- Track fit/pp/top samples and evaluate them upon receipt to make sure standards are followed
- Attend all fittings to call out potential delivery slide or cost change
- Maintain time and action calendars-highlighting potential lateness and corrective actions, if possible
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 year experience in apparel industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical prioritizing, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with critical attention to details and deadlines