Our client is a renowned advertising agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing production work for digital advertising, including banners, site takeovers, social content, and websites.
• Manage, develop, and implement production work for digital advertising, such as banners, site takeovers, social content, and websites
• Ensure quality control and update all mechanical specifications, guidelines and templates for digital advertising mechanicals
• Provide collected mechanicals to ftp sites, server folders, and print-ready pdfs for publications and reference material for global markets
• Apply coded links, HTML, and scripts to configure digital assets and use third-party platforms and templates to build interactive content
• Review incoming files for use in print advertising mechanicals and maintain files for baselines, guidelines, and templates for print media
• Partner with various cross-functional teams, such as creative to ensure optimal positioning of advertising elements
• 1-2 years’ production experience
• Digital and ad agency experience
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Photoshop; experience with Sketch a plus