Our client, a performance footwear company for men, women and children is seeking a Production Designer to join their team!
- POP, OOH, Window Displays, Ads, Packaging, NSO & Trade shows
- Adhere to quick turnaround on edits/corrections
- Preparing final press-ready files based on supplied specs/instruction (creation to completion)
- Proper archiving of approved jobs
- Understand and adhere to the quality standards and procedures
- Practice good time management
- Communication with Project Managers of expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design/Visual Communication
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience in a corporate environment
- Advanced working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign)
- Fundamental working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline driven environment
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills & able to understand priorities of tasks
- Retouching & web experience a plus
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."