Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting the latest performance apparel, accessories, and footwear must-haves. With their incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative culture, creativity flourishes every day.
As the Production Designer, you would be responsible for resizing campaign elements and preparing final press-ready files. You would also be responsible for working with Project Managers and ensuring projects are aligned with the brand’s quality standards.
• Resize various campaigns elements, including POP, OOH, Window Displays, Ads, Packaging, NSO, and trade shows
• Prepare all aspects of final press-ready files from development to completion based on specs and instruction
• Ensure projects are aligned with the brand’s quality standards and procedures and archive all approved jobs accurately and efficiently
• Work directly with Project Managers to fully understand project objectives, guidelines, and deliverable timelines
• Bachelor’s degree in art or design/visual communication
• 1-2 years’ graphic design experience in a corporate environment
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite