Creative Services Jobs
Production Designer for Media and Entertainment Company
Well-known entertainment company in Burbank is lookingfor a Production Designer to join their creative team on a temp to perm basis.This job is 40 hours onsite.
You will work with the art director and the production team to execute the artwork for their shows across many different platforms and sizes. You will usetheir production templates and specifications set forth by the production teamin a fast-paced and collaborative environment to prioritize work and to meetdeadlines. The ideal candidate should demonstrate the fullest understanding ofgraphic design, layout design and typography.
• Must be proficient in web graphic content design using Adobe Suite CC programs such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat and non Adobe Suite programs such as Sketch. Skilled in masking out people from background images and including masking out complicated hair. Must be an expert in image manipulation and color correction. Must have highly advanced cloning skills with the ability to extend and build backgrounds to existing images which are pixel perfect.
• 5-10 years of experience in a digital agency setting or in a high-volume organization working in photo editing, graphic design and production experience.
• Extremely detail and solution oriented with strong listening and communication skills
• Excels in a fast-paced environment and is proactive and self-managing.
• Ability to switch gears from project to project, as deadlines shift.
• Must be organized in creating graphics and file naming conventions.
• Works well within a team and likes to collaborate with others.
• Great with PowerPoint or Keynote – able to make a presentation template.
• Love and passion for the web, apps, design, and technology – a true student to the industry that keeps up on latest design trends and functionality.
• Must be able to work on-site in the Burbank office Monday thru Friday.
• Capability of working overtime on some weekdays and weekends and or late as needed.
• Other related duties, as needed.