Our client is an iconic retailer specializing in providing a diverse selection of consumer good products. Their innovative, high-quality, and extensive offering distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the development and execution of all aspects of print design and production. You would also maintain strong relationships with production vendors and ensure project deliverables are achieved.
• Oversee the creation and completion of print design and production mechanicals, including design, typography, and follow-through
• Establish deliverable timelines; track project progress; ensure project target dates are achieved effectively and efficiently
• Manage strong business relationships with vendors; develop and share printing direction overview for vendors to accurately produce projects
• Provide artwork status with marketing, global marketing, artwork traffic, and
development teams; share monthly packaging status with global creative team and US development teams
• Maintain highest quality standards; ensure brand consistency and color management across all projects
• Bachelor’s degree of fine arts, design, or related field
• Print design/print production experience
• Proficient with Mac and Adobe Creative Suite