Our client is a fashionable, well-known Italian sportswear manufacturing company that creates athletic clothing and accessories for men, women and children. Their goal is to celebrate life in motion by being consistently innovative and forward-thinking. With a fast paced and exiting company culture, their offices are the perfect place to thrive and grow.
In this role you will be creating high-quality deliverables for print applications.
- Communicate and coordinate with the account, project, and creative teams as well as with clients and production vendors
- Use efficient and effective techniques for producing print communications
- Adhere to a consistent graphic production and check-in process, while also identifying opportunities for improvement
- Review file specifications prior to releasing assets to ensure adherence of quality control standards from both the agency and vendors
- Execute work against existing brand guidelines and/or create new guidelines from scratch
- Seasoned professional with 3-5 years of hands-on production work experience
- Production wizard with solid type and layout skills (think catalogs) as well as knowledge and understanding of the vast array of paper substrates used in printing and packaging
- Organized and skilled worker with a sharp eye for detail and a sensitivity to typography and kerning
- Skilled Adobe Creative Suite expert (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Highly efficient team player who thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Savvy multi-tasker with the ability to juggle multiple projects seamlessly while