Our client is a fresh, clean and modern cosmetics brand best known for enhancing a woman’s natural beauty. Their philosophy has always been to create the best “non-makeup” makeup look. With the best techniques and tools they have become a pretty powerful brand in the industry. Their creative and fun company culture is warm and inviting, housing some of the most intellectual and style savvy employees.
In this role you will support the Global Creative team on a variety of print projects. You will also provide graphic design support under the direction of a Graphic Designer.
· Partner closely with Design, Visual Merchandising and Project Management teams on a daily basis order to complete work with the utmost efficiency and accuracy
· Build digital mechanical files of graphics for various retail channels
· Follow established style guidelines for the brands
· Prioritize a large volume of projects, most with tight deadlines
· Review revisions and comments for multiple projects simultaneously via an online proofing system
· Make edits to digital files based on revisions with a high level of accuracy
· BA in Graphic Design or other relevant education
· 5-7 years of professional experience (preferably within an in-house creative team)
· Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 5, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· High level of technical knowledge and skill (e.g., font management, vector artwork creation, keyboard shortcuts, creating physical comps)
· Independently work to prepare and release small and large format files
· Ability to distinguish and execute good layout and typography