Production Fabric Garment Dye Coordinator
Our client is a renowned company creating innovative apparel manufacturing solutions. Their modern, groundbreaking, and on-trend approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Production Fabric Garment Dye Coordinator, you would oversee the flow of production from beginning to end, including creation of purchase orders, expediting orders, logistics, packing and creating barcodes.
• Manage the flow of production from beginning to end, including creation of purchase orders, expediting orders, logistics, packing and creating barcodes
• Be the liaison between planner and dyehouse, oversee production in the dye-house, and ensure quality standards are achieved
• Oversee loading to ensure the dyehouse is using correct machine for assigned colors and manage sorting and packing
• Track inventory of PFGD garments in the dyehouse and check colors to make sure lot to lot variation is in tolerance
• Report to Fabric Director of quality concerns and report to PFGD Planner any administrative concerns, such as packing and labels
• Associate’s degree and/or equivalent experience
• 3+ years’ experience
• Proficient with Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Garment dye process experience a plus