Production Manager, Accessories
Our client is a renowned company designing the latest accessories, apparel, and home furnishings. Their on-trend, contemporary, and high-quality must-haves distinguish them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading all aspects of product development, including sourcing, costing, product management, and sample follow-up. You would also be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with customers and working with cross-functional internal teams.
• Lead product development and drive sourcing, costing, innovation, data integrity, product quality, speed to market, and social compliance
• Establish and maintain time and action calendar for assigned categories and keep the team on track to achieve its objectives
• Mentor direct report to achieve long term success; work with various cross-functional teams, including design and merchandising and external suppliers and customers
• Maintain strong customer relationships in partnership with the Product Director to maximize sales and profitability
• Oversee vendor matrix with the Product Director; identify and leverage strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
• Partner with design and merchandising to ensure style details align with vendor capabilities and requirements, including minimums and lead times.
• Bachelor’s degree in design, business, fashion or related field
• 2- 4 years’ related experience
• Possess strong analytical, communication, management, and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; experience with PLM preferred