Our client, an active-wear apparel company is looking for a Production Manager to join their team! This is a Temp-To-Hire role.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Taking inventory on existing materials prior to initiating new production
- Meet with contractors to review all styles
- Check all materials as they come in to confirm correct item received, correct quantity, quality,
- color, width, etc. Report any discrepancies, damages, etc. to operations manager
- Production staging
- Prepare all send-out/dyeing, etc.
- Print cutting tickets and attach pictures and swatches
- Coordinate delivery of materials to cutting department
- Check grading and markers
- Collect sew-by samples and spec sheets
- Source sewing factories and negotiate prices
- Collect TOP’s and review with design and have design sign off and approve each one..
- Quality Control throughout cutting and sewing process
- Coordinate delivery of finished goods to the warehouse or other specified location (confirm proper carton labels, packing lists, etc. determine freight estimates for overseas goods etc.)
- Well versed in Excel, detail orientated and know how to time manage
- Swimwear experience a plus
- Both import and domestic experience a plus
- Good communication skills along with a great attitude