Our client is a renowned advertising agency presenting award-winning creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands. Their dynamic, integrated, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all projects and managing research coordination, design, priority setting, and implementation. You would also be responsible for communicating the project status, issues, and successes with the project team, and executive director.
• Oversee and traffic all print projects through creative and production teams and ensure projects are completed on-time, correctly, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate progress with necessary team members
• Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques; analyze results and report data to appropriate partners
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects and assist with needs assessment as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven production agency experience
• Experience managing production resources, production artist, and being client facing during production
• Strong knowledge of the entertainment industry