Our client is a well-known international company creating the latest must-have sports apparel and accessories. Their innovative, dynamic, and creative approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for all aspects of purchasing, production, and tracking of blank and finished domestic apparel. You would also be responsible for managing strong relationships with domestic vendor partners and leading sourcing strategy for new suppliers.
• Manage all aspects of purchasing, production, and tracking of blank and finished domestic apparel; oversee strong relationships with domestic vendor partners and leading sourcing strategy for new suppliers
• Direct production for domestic products, including negotiating costing, tracking sales order demand, managing blank good inventory, purchasing domestic blank components and prints, and tracking timely delivery
• Establish production calendar with each vendor; negotiate terms for each reorder; download bulk purchase orders; strategize and implement production by style
• Collaborate with the logistics team; determine shipment dates; communicate any production changes with logistics; process and maintain production invoices
• Monitor imported material to ensure on-time delivery; prebook materials as necessary; work with the marketing team to ensure proper color and material standards
• Oversee the test process; coordinate sample review sessions with technician; communicate changes with appropriate teams
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven production experience