Our client is a premier lifestyle brand presenting the latest luxury home décor, furniture, and gifts. Their contemporary, high-end, and innovative designs transform every space into a chic oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of production orders and overseeing product logistics. You would also be responsible for sourcing for new manufacturing partners and working with cross-functional teams.
• Lead all aspects of production orders, including purchase order and delivery and maintain an open order report with shipping updates
• Communicate production issues with the design and sales teams and follow-up with vendors to ensure on-time delivery
• Manage product logistics, partner with shipping companies for freight quotes and shipping estimates, and follow-up with vendors regarding damages
• Oversee POs, new style setup, and freight quotes for inbound shipments and direct-from-vendor shipments
• Assist with sourcing new manufacturing partners, negotiate costs with vendors, and partner with the warehouse team for packaging challenges
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years’ production management experience for a luxury retailer
• Strong understanding of the luxury interior design industry