Premium childrens swimwear brand is seeking an energetic and experienced Production Manager to join their team!
- Maintain and communicate project status within the department.
- Communicate with factories on daily basis to ensure projects stay on task and calendar.
- Work with overseas vendors to critique prototypes, sales, and pre-production samples against the tech pack specifications for fit, form, function & design accuracy.
- Gather all pricing and delivery information – communicate all information and potential issues to department head.
- Facilitate and implement all processes and documents related to Product Development.
- Maintain and organize shared spaces and product samples.
- Build, organize, and maintain detailed development line sheets.
- Assist with tech files (design production) when needed seasonally.
- Ensure all tech files are detailed and clear for factories.
- Checks all specs for accurate information.
- Ongoing research of competitors, new product, and inspirational designs.
- Maintains detailed and meticulous files of all samples and information.
- Responsible for shipping all required samples/materials to vendors as well as any other development needs.
- 2-3 years Product Management experience
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Resourceful and proactive
- Excellent time management skills to meet frequent deadlines
- Proficient in all Adobe and Microsoft programs (required)