Leading fast casual restaurant chain is currently looking for a Production Manager to join their team.
• Directly managing a team of 3 production coordinators who will be focusing on photography, in-store displays, and any print or digital marketing assets.
• Working closely with Sr. Project Manager to ensure Production team is meeting production deadlines and is prioritizing projects effectively.
• Stepping in to help with hands on production work as necessary, this is a small agile team with an all-in mentality.
• Proofreading and QCing all work before sending out for production.
• Participating in creative meetings to understand scope and objectives of all projects, and associated deadlines.
• Mentoring team and teaching best practices as necessary to ensure strong work and personal growth in all employees.
• 6-8 years of experience in a corporate marketing, advertising agency or similar environment managing a team of production artists/coordinators.
• Strong understanding of best practices within production for digital, print and video. Ability to trouble shoot various file types.
• A Portfolio showcasing hands on skill within production across all mediums (digital, print, in-store, etc..)
• Experience working cross functionally with creative, marketing and project management teams with a dedication to hitting deadlines.
• Must be highly organized, adaptable and capable of multi-tasking under deadlines in a fast-paced environment and working in a collaborative environment.
• Strong proficiency within Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
• Previous experience working within a Project Management Application a plus!