Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest must-have apparel for every trendsetter. With their fun, modern, and fashion-forward designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
As the Production Manager, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of the product life cycle.
• Establish production calendar with each vendor; negotiate terms for each reorder; download bulk purchase orders; strategize and implement production by style
• Collaborate with the logistics team; determine shipment dates; communicate any production changes with logistics; process and maintain production invoices
• Monitor imported material to ensure on time delivery; prebook materials as necessary; work with the marketing team to ensure proper color and material standards
• Oversee the test process; coordinate fit sessions with agents, fit model, and technician; communicate fit changes with appropriate teams
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven production experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite