Production Manager, Creative Services
Our client is a global cosmetic company that has an impressive portfolio of products and is one of the strongest consumer brands in the world. They believe in inspiring a life of beauty across all cultures and nationalities.
As part of the team you will be working with extremely creative minds in a refreshingly inclusive and collaborative environment. If you want to be a part of an extremely successful company that promotes beauty as a lifestyle, then this is the position for you.
In this role you will interact with Product Development, Sales, Merchandising, Design and Technical teams to resolve any issues.
- Interact with overseas offices to work out production problems that arise and manage factory relationships
- Analyze and negotiate costing for products
- Develop and maintain inter-departmental production calendar
- Monitor development charts to ensure timely delivery of purchase orders
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years related experience in beauty required (non-negotiable)
- Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Detail oriented with strong follow through