Production Manager, Creative Services
Our client is a fresh, clean and modern cosmetics brand best known for enhancing a woman’s natural beauty. Their philosophy has always been to create the best “non-makeup” makeup look. With the best techniques and tools they have become a pretty powerful brand in the industry. Their creative and fun company culture is warm and inviting, housing some of the most intellectual and style savvy employees.
In this role you will be responsible for facilitating the creative execution of all brands packaging programs on time.
- Project manage all Packaging programs while leading a cross functional creative team
- Develop schedules, lead weekly status meeting, ensure creative sign off and provide updates as needed.
- Coordinate all project requirements to ensure successful execution
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team to ensure resources are being allocated effectively
- Help to problem solve when issues arise
- Manage and develop the traffic coordinator
- 5 years + project management experience
- Must have great attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organizational, project management and planning skills with the ability to work under tight dead and to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must have ability to quickly jump from one project to t next as priorities change
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint