Our client is a renowned company presenting on-trend, innovative flooring solutions to transform every space into a beautiful oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing communications for print, packaging, digital, and events. You would also be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with external vendors.
• Manage communications across multiple touchpoints for internal and external projects, including print, packaging, digital, events, and environmental graphics
• Maintain relationships with external vendors to obtain proposals and quotations, manage deliverable expectations, schedules, budgets, and delivery of assets
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including Designers, Marketing Managers, Product Designers, external consultants, and vendors
• Oversee systems to support workflow and project management, obtain necessary approvals, and communicate plans to key stakeholders
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with vendors and partner with printers and other vendors from bidding to the final product
• 5+ years’ experience within a creative, design, advertising/media, production agency, or in-house
• Strong project management experience using systems such as Workfront or Basecamp
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite