Production Manager, Hard Goods
Our client is a sustainable, fun, and playful brand, offering yoga apparel and accessories for men and women. Their company culture is refreshingly inclusive, resulting in innovative and environmentally friendly products.
In this highly visible role, you would work closely with strategic sourcing, technical design, production planning, merchandising, and supplier partners. You would also be responsible for allocating the brand styles to vendors, negotiating product costs, resolving development or production issues, and providing solutions to increase supply chain flexibility.
- Oversee brand product to vendors according to the sourcing strategy
- Evaluate supplier options to determine the best solution for each product
- Employ knowledge of material costs, construction techniques, standard minutes, regional labor trends, and other factors to pre-cost items
- Prepare, distribute and organize supplier quotations
- Serve as a liaison between supplier partners and product development, merchandising, and planning teams
- Monitor development and production work in progress and quickly surface potential issues
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience sourcing in a multi-cultural environment
- Proven ability to utilize analytical skills, negation expertise, and solid relationships with cross-functional partners and suppliers
- Possess highly effective communication and influence skills