Production Manager (Walmart)
Production Manager (Walmart)- Knits
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless designs are a staple in every wardrobe.
Production Manager Overview:
As the Production Manager on the Walmart Account you will be responsible for developing knits and supporting a global sourcing strategy to support the product development and bulk production execution of multiple categories that meet brand quality standards.
Production Manager Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with manager and design seasonally to ensure the company has the right vendor mix to support product design and innovation • Communicate seasonal category strategies for knits with the team and direct vendors, design, and graphic design on sample and artwork development that align with the category sourcing strategies • Provide recommendations for raw material and garment development sourcing and communicate to vendors raw materials to be ordered for seasonal development • Manage sampling time and action calendar to meet key milestones and monitor on-time delivery of development samples • Partner with Manager to identify opportunities for fabric platforms and responsive supply chain styles and maintain Sales Based Rapid Response (SBRR) initiatives per department • Utilize cost matrix by category during proto plan discussions to direct design and product development on raw material selection and style development to meet category cost and margin goals
Production Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Walmart Experience Preferred
• Proven garment manufacturing and sourcing experience in knits
• Knowledge of production, including manufacturing, product engineering, product lifecycle, calendar management, trade regulations, fabric performance and garment construction, and testing standards • Excellent communication, presentation, time management, detail-oriented, negotiation, and problem-solving skills