Our client, a growing skincare company, is looking for a Production Planner to join their team! This role will be onsite in Long Beach, CA.
- Translate plan 6-12 months out
- Conduct periodic scheduling meetings to identify opportunities for inventory and increasing customer service satisfaction.
- Maintain the master schedule, floor schedule, and shipping schedule.
- Analyze and review manufacturing run sizes and communicate opportunities to improve the balance of cost and service among raw materials, conversion, and finished good costs.
- Develop daily production plans that effectively manage labor and achieve plant efficiency targets.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, Operations, Logistics, Technical or a related field
- Preferred 4-7 years of related experience in Production Planning.
- Strong knowledge of inventory management, manufacturing, capacity management, distribution, and customer service.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems.
- Understand Capacity Planning
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Access.
Send your resume today!