Production / Sourcing
Leading OrangeCounty based apparel brand is currently looking for a mid level Production/Sourcing candidate to join their team!
Essential Job Duties &Responsibilities:
· Dailycoordination and communication with domestic/international vendors andmanagement of their workflow and WIP's
· Managementof all outgoing trims necessary for each program within the specified printer
· Receivingand communication with all suppliers to ensure POD’s are being received
· Responsiblefor ensuring that accuracy and daily management of all print programs fallwithin the specified production lead time and communication of pending orpotential issues that would restrict shipment
· Otherduties assigned as needed
· Mustthrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
· Must behighly organized
· Abilityto multi-task
· Capableof handling an ever changing volume of tasks and workload
· Able tooperate and communicate inter-departmentally, whether written or verbally.
· Able toindependently, and within a team environment, handle moderately complexproduction responsibilities
· Must havea solid understanding of the factors driving supply chain and product costs,and alternatives to reduce cost.
· Must beable to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlappingdeadlines and production schedules.
· Beproactive, resourceful, and driven by a high sense of urgency.
· Associatesor Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university preferred orequivalent related production experience.
3+ Years related experience
· Apparelindustry or related field preferred.
· Proficientin Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Excellentwritten and verbal communication
· Excellentanalytical skills
This isan immediate need. Qualified and available candidates should reply ASAP with anup-to-date resume and a brief paragraph highlighting relevant experience.