Fulltime Associate Production Specialist, Accessories
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled product solutions for stylish accessories. Their modern, innovative, and on-trend approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry across the globe.
As the Production Specialist, you would be responsible for overseeing tech packs and comparing samples to tech packs to ensure consistency. You would also be responsible for communicating daily with the sales team, factories, and customers to manage production and delivery issues.
• Review and maintain tech packs, send to selected factories, provide guidance, and compare samples to tech packs to ensure consistency
• Confirm pricing with the factory, calculate landed prices, and develop cost sheets and production timelines for each style
• Create customer quotes to review with the Sales Representative, maintain production schedule, and oversee the WIP report in partnership with the China office
• Examine prototypes, preproduction, and top samples, send to customers, and communicate revisions with factories to ensure correct execution of style
• Review account vendor manuals and ensure the company is achieving customer requirements for development and production processes
• Monitor product testing to ensure that factories are compliant with customer testing protocols and negotiate costs with vendors to achieve target prices
• Communicate daily with the sales team, factories, and customers to manage production and delivery issues
• 2+ years’ experience managing overseas production
• Background with soft accessories and headwear
• Experience reviewing tech packs and communicating with overseas factories and with U.S. based customers
• Extensive experience interfacing with Asian factories and their manufacturing and purchasing processes
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; PLM a plus
• Background with backpacks and small leather goods a plus