Production Studio Designer
Our client is a leading financial institution helping consumers and businesses achieve their financial goals. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach enables every individual to live confidently about their finances.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing various print and digital assets, including sheets, event invitations, digital signage, and presentation.
• Create various print and digital assets, including sheets, event invitations, digital signage, web, social media, and presentation
• Develop, implement, and maintain holistic design systems, including page layouts, site grids, typography, and colors
• Manage asset creation, production, photo retouching and enhancements and establish website accessibility standards
• Create various design solutions to achieve brand objectives and ensure deliverables are of the highest-quality
• Partner with creative leads, project managers, and designers to manage daily requests from the marketing team and other stakeholders
• Assist the Creative Lead with conducting research and creating presentation materials and present work internally
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ years’ design experience in an agency or in-house environment
• Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite