6 month contract, possible FTE
Our non-profit client in Washington D.C. is seeking a talented Program Assistant who can jump in quickly and support in the following areas:
- Provides administrative supplementary support in the preparation of proposals, reports, work plans, Gantt charts, and other documents by planning, coordinating, and preparing graphics, tables, PowerPoint presentations, proofing and editing, reproducing, binding and assembling, and coordinating internal review and final submission.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for team members and consultants; tracks team members' travel schedules.
- Assists with completion of administrative forms as required, including travel forms, check requests, meal conference forms etc.
- Coordinates arrangements for visitors, conferences, workshops, meetings, and other events.
- Maintains records, including paper and electronic files.
- Serves as member of the administrative team and backs up other program assistants.
- Manages scheduling and planning of meetings, including compiling and organizing relevant background materials, preparing minutes, and monitoring follow-up activities.
- Proficiency in application of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven success drafting, proofreading, and editing documents.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven success working in a team environment with minimum supervision.
- Proven effectiveness prioritizing competing demands and remaining flexible and adaptable with changing priorities.
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.