Program Manager - Marketing Events
Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
As the Program Manager, you would be responsible for serving as the key content owner for various sessions to be delivered at two strategic events.
• Serve as the key content owner for various sessions to be delivered at two strategic events and partner with speakers to schedule and direct practice sessions
• Ensure content is aligned with messaging objectives and confirm the quality of the presentation from a visual and delivery standpoint
• Collaborate with product teams and booth staff to ensure product demos are aligned with the company’s objectives and standards
• Build out a booth readiness kit featuring a narrative to product benefits and features and manage booth staff scheduling
• Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• 5 years’ product marketing or events experience at a tech company
• Proficient with Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint