Our client is a revolutionary digital beauty platform to discover the latest in everything fashion and beauty. Their unique, innovative, and forward-thinking approach connects consumers, content creators, and beauty brands in one sophisticated online destination every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the project management of brands and driving deliverables.
• Manage the project management of brands, including direct line management of project managers for full life- cycle customer interface
• Drive deliverables for customer engagement and invoices and oversee all brand calendars, scopes, and promotional program spreadsheets
• Ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours and monitor projects for issues and suggestions for improvements
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Track all projects status; Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques; analyze results and report data to appropriate partners
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects; assist with needs assessment as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ project management experience
• Beauty and technology industry experience