Our client is a revolutionary digital beauty platform to discover the latest in everything fashion and beauty. Their unique, innovative, and forward-thinking approach connects consumers, content creators, and beauty brands in one sophisticated online destination every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing new vendor documentation, creating presentations, and coordinating programs.
• Manage new vendor documentation, invoices, and PO’s, ensure payments are completed on-time, oversee supplies and samples, and track orders
• Develop and edit presentations and spreadsheets and oversee brand calendars and promotional program spreadsheets
• Assist with coordinating all programs, conduct industry research, remain current of emerging industry trends, and provide key insights
• Participate in creative brainstorming for new concepts, attend key industry events, and present new business leads
• Bachelor’s degree
• Marketing, PR, and project management experience
• Beauty and technology industry experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms
• Event/trade show experience a plus