Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client is a renowned digital advertising agency creating groundbreaking creative solutions for an impressive portfolio of iconic brands. Their award-winning, modern, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Programmatic Manager, you would be responsible for managing multiple campaigns and ensure performance is beating KPI goals and campaigns are delivering in full.
• Manage multiple campaigns and ensure performance is beating KPI goals and campaigns are delivering in full
• Responsible for planning, activating, and optimizing programmatic campaigns and accurately track and handle billing and reconciliations on a regular basis with vendors and internal teams
• Collaborate with Supervisors for recommendations on executing and improving campaigns to discover innovative programmatic solutions
• Identify trends in the data from DSPs and analytics suites and dashboards and turn them into actionable insights
• Identify and deliver reporting needs that convey current performance and help find opportunities to deliver better results against campaign KPIs
• Build strong relationships with agency partners, including technology, media, and analytics for planning, campaign optimizations, and performance improvement
• Communicate with offshore team to discuss needs as it pertains to operationalizing and automating reporting from our various forms of buying and ad serving platforms
• Bachelor’s degree preferably within marketing, business, or economics fields
• 1+ years of hands-on experience planning, booking, managing, and optimizing campaigns within a leading Demand Side Platform (DSP) within a self-service capacity
• Comprehensive knowledge of programmatic buying, campaign management, audience segmentation, ad targeting, and optimization techniques
• Intimate knowledge of online video (OLV), private marketplaces (PMPs), Automated Guaranteed (AGs) deals
• Understanding of the full life cycle of a campaign including but not limited to briefing, strategy, planning/buying, execution, and reporting
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data