Programmatic Media Trader
Our client, a busy marketing agency, is looking for a Campaign/ Media Professional to join their team!
As Programmatic Trader, you will be responsible for executing programmatic campaigns from initial briefing stage through campaign setup, maintenance, optimization and final reporting. Ensure the health of accounts, spending budgets in full, while exceeding client KPIs. Own trades in white label, Trade Desk, with a deep understanding of campaign management and optimization strategy (bid management, tactics, data and analysis). Work alongside ad opps, project management, digital strategists, and analytics teams.
- Participate in the development of new proposals, presentation, recommendation and buys under the supervision of the Director of Digital Strategist
- Extract and deliver insightful findings for optimization purposes and client reports
- Continually evaluate Programmatic strategies on your perspective accounts, identifying testing and account growth opportunities
- Understand client brief and objectives to make partner and platform recommendations
- Set-up and manage campaigns in DSPs; preferred experience in The Trade Desk
- Work closely with the ad operations and analytics teams for all tagging and reporting requirements
- Analyze verification data to improve the quality of impressions purchased
- Proactively monitor campaign activity for delivery, ad quality and performance
- Pull reporting and identify optimization opportunities to implement both in real-time and long term
- Act as a subject matter expert in programmatic media buying
- May direct and supervise subordinates, set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with agency’s plans and vision.
- As a trader, you are also responsible for ensuring that you and your direct reports maintain up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in advertising/media agency
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in programmatic trading
- Programmatic experience across display and mobile required, additional channels (a audio, OOH, television) plus
Send your resume today!