Our client is a renowned digital advertising agency creating groundbreaking creative solutions for an impressive portfolio of iconic brands. Their award-winning, modern, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Programmatic Supervisor, you would be responsible for managing multiple campaigns and ensure performance is exceeding KPI goals and campaigns are delivering in full.
• Manage multiple campaigns and ensure performance is exceeding KPI goals and campaigns are delivering in full
• Responsible for planning, activating, and optimizing programmatic campaigns and accurately track and handle billing and reconciliations on a regular basis with vendors and internal teams
• Collaborate with Supervisors for recommendations on executing/improving campaigns to discover innovative programmatic solutions
• Identify trends in the data from DSPs and analytics suites and dashboards and turn them into actionable insights
• Identify and deliver reporting needs that convey current performance and help find opportunities to deliver better results against campaign KPIs
• Build strong relationships with agency partners, including technology, media, and analytics for planning, campaign optimizations, and performance improvement
• Communicate with offshore team to discuss needs as it pertains to operationalizing/automating reporting from our various forms of buying and ad serving platforms
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in programmatic campaign management
• Hands on keyboard experience in DSPs - DV360, The Trade Desk, and Verizon (Oath) preferred
• A minimum of 2 years in a managerial role with at least 1 direct report
• Familiarity with brand safety, viewability and ad verification partners
• Understanding of emerging programmatic channels such as CTV, Audio & DOOH
• Experience evaluating data providers and building audience targeting strategies