Full time, salaried position
Our client is an innovative firm designing buildings, landscapes, and places that weave together a vibrant mix of uses to embrace the communities in which we work. Their dynamic team of interdisciplinary professionals crafts solutions for our clients by asking the right questions, diving deep into understanding their needs and the context of our projects, and by pursuing new ways of thinking about the future. They are recognized in the design community for the quality and thoughtfulness of our work, and for being focused on outcomes that build healthy communities and cities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The primary function of the Project Architect is to facilitate and coordinate architectural services with aligned disciplines, on assigned projects from project analysis through completion for multi-family and mixed-use projects. The Architect is responsible for production and coordination associated with project(s), including providing direction to the project team.
- 6 or more years of professional experience, with 1 year minimum relevant US work experience
- Architecture License
- Architecture Degree from an accredited University in the United States
- Working knowledge if multi-family housing and other building types
- Exceptional knowledge and proven ability to put together 5+ story wood frame buildings
- Demonstrated proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and Windows OS
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality work
- Proven knowledge of code regulations governing the industry
- Understanding of all aspects and phases of the architectural production process
- Comprehension of and ability to impact technical implications of design decisions
- Authorization to work in the United States
SUCCESSFUL PROJECT ARCHITECTS HAVE
- LEED accreditation (BD+C or ND)
- Experience with Deltek Vision
- Experience in our core markets
- Ability to effectively manage team members
- Displayed technical expertise in components of materials and detailing
- Ability to mentor less experienced staff
- Proven history of excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication and presentation skills
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For nearly 20 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including digital marketing, creative services, technology, e-commerce, fashion and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Philadelphia and Atlanta.