Based in the heart of Los Angeles, our client is a top creative agency for renowned fashion and lifestyle brands. Their revolutionary, integrated, and customized approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and execution of projects. You would also be responsible for ensuring projects remain consistent with the company’s strategy and objectives.
• Assist with managing the e-commerce website projects, including new builds, re-platforming, and retainer projects
• Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete the project
• Determine the necessary resources, such as time, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time and accurately
• Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities; review the project schedule with upper management and staff
• Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records to document project activities
• Review work quality to ensure deliverables meet project standards; establish communication schedule to update upper management on project status
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years’ project management experience
• 1-2 years’ e-commerce/commerce or retail experience