Project Coordinator | Contract-to-hire | South Jersery
Title: Project Coordinator
6 month contract to hire
Location: Mt Laurel, NJ
Rate: $25-29/hr, DOE
The Project Coordinator will supports teams of designers and copywriters in the execution of internal client requests ensuring on-target, on-time, on-budget, on-brand delivery of marketing deliverables.
- Support the Account Management team with the information they need to manage expectations with their clients and channel partners.
- Candidate will have a few years of either agency or creative project management experience.
- Manage/negotiate timelines to ensure that all deadlines are maintained.
- Maintain and update data within Project Management Tools to ensure appropriate and effective action
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional level experience in a project management role
- Experience coordinating projects within an Agency or Creative project management function
- Ability to execute and evaluate project activities to ensure completion of initiatives
- Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel (proficiency)
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Organized with the ability to multitask effectively
- Basic understanding of the creative process as well as design and print/web production
- Agile experience is a plus, but not required.