Project Coordinator, Luxury Fashion
Our client is a luxury accessories brand that embodies personal style and sensibility with a glamorous flare. The collections, known for sleek modern designs - they are a classic with a twist. Fashion imitates art in these collections, with each piece standing out from the next.
We are looking for a highly detailed and proactive Project Coordinator to work on a variety of projects and events. This person should be reliable, timely, able to self-manage when needed, and solution-oriented. It is a fast-paced position that requires strong organizational skills and critical thinking. This person must be able to foresee timing obstacles and plan accordingly and efficiently.
This position directly supports the Project Director.
- Development of project timelines and production schedules
- Budget management for a variety of projects with ability to foresee overages and allocate budget as necessary
- Able to efficiently track the progress and details of complex projects
- Vendor negotiation and research: research and gather competitive pricing and organize meet and greets to review vendor services
- During NYFW presentations, the coordinator will work extensively with production teams, casting, vendors, collaborators, and creatives to ensure a seamless execution of event and tracking deliverables. Presentation coordination also includes on-site load-in/load-out of venue and tracking and returning product and various inventory with trucking companies.
- Visual asset management: the coordinator must save and archive important information for current and past projects, including sampling materials.
- Assistance in keeping various departments informed of relevant details for projects
- Proficient in Excel (including formulas), Powerpoint, Omniplan or Asana a plus.
- Basic to mid-level understanding of CAD drawings, renderings, and floor plans.
- Required experience in the formulation of production call sheets, staging timelines, event recaps, and extensive budget tracking and invoice processing
- At least 2-3 years event experience (not in an internship capacity) in fashion. Film industry experience accepted.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to partner well with vendors to build lasting business partnerships.