Our client is a luxurious, exotic and passionate beauty company that focuses on hair and body treatments. Their goal is to empower beautiful transformations with their clients and in the world. Their products have revolutionized the hair care industry and become one of the most popular ways of maintaining your mane. This exciting company exudes strength and perseverance which has taken them to new heights.
In this role you will ensure artwork is submitted and all deadlines are met for Global Advertising plans, Advertorials, Paid Editorials, Beauty Boxes, and other PR Dept. special projects in 70+ countries; maintain master Advertising calendar on Basecamp program.
- Sets regular meetings with Creative Dept., Digital, and Education teams to share all upcoming PR event information, Advertising plans, and communicate global asset needs
- Updates and maintains North America and International Press Release Production schedules, and ensures all press material deadlines are met
- Ensures cross-divisional approvals occur across Marketing, Creative Design and Legal Departments for all materials related to PR events, Advertising and other special projects
- Updates and maintains Master PR Event/Sponsorship/Fashion Week Calendar and shares internally and overseas on a weekly basis
- Handles all logistics for New York & Global Fashion Weeks, including but not limited to booking travel, stylist teams, handling agendas, ensuring all products/tools, t-shirts and other branded materials are created and delivered, and all backstage needs are met
- Updates and maintains PR Team “WIP” for weekly team meetings
- 1 – 2 years of project management experience in PR or Marketing strongly preferred; previous PR or Marketing experience required
- Highly organized and superior attention to detail
- Must be able to interact professionally with executives at all levels across the company
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of basic Excel (creation of charts); and Powerpoint for creating presentations