Project Coordinator - temp to hire
Our client, a boutique creative agency has an immediate need for a Project Coordinator. This is a freelance position onsite with potential to go fulltime for the right candidate.
- Working knowledge of industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Bias to action, proactive & innovative by nature
- Strong attention to detail
- Maintain calendars including booking and confirming meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps - Someone fun and upbeat
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as my coordinator on all projects
- taking notes, writing up revisions, making sure creatives are hitting client notes, downloading/managing all assets per projects
- Set up, schedule and coordinate initial kick offs and ongoing revisions with internal creatives + ensuring deadlines are hit.
- Assist with creative resource management
- Oversee master freelancer database
- Help coordinate daily workflow schedules for print department
Send your resume today!