4 month contract, possibility to go FTE
Our client is a leading skincare company who is seeking a Project Coordiantor to help their Marketing team. You will be brought on to help the Marketing Manager get their products onto Amazon’s marketplace and other online stores.
- Liaise with Amazon & Affiliate channel manager to define requirements, scope and objectives
- Develop detailed project plans including actionable items and timelines
- Monitor and document project progress and address any issues hindering on-time completion
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to project team
- Work closely with external vendors and internal departments to execute project plan
- Process and detail oriented
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in Jira, Smartsheet or other project management tools a plus
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role. Agency experience a plus.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams, preferably including IT and Creative departments
- Four-year degree in marketing, business, or related field - or equivalent experience