3 month + contract to hire
Our ecommerce client is looking to bring on a Project Coordinator for their pricing team. They will work closely with the current PCs but will also be partnering closing with merchants, so it’s a great opportunity for anyone who may want to grow into a merchandising or buying role.
A Project Coordinator on the Pricing Team is responsible for supporting the Pricing Team. They will execute and manage comparison pricing efforts and assist in building a pricing catalog. They are responsible for supporting their Manager to meet/ exceed the goals set for their area, ensuring they are on track with the timeline providing for executing the catalog, and maintaining the information.
Our ideal Project Coordinator is ambitious in nature, detail oriented, comfortable working in cross-functional teams, and passionate about the retail industry.
- Support the Manager in comparison shopping all divisions within the company
- Establish and maintain internal relationships with merchandising teams
- Manage data pulls and work with Merch Strategy for adhoc reporting needs
- Audit the site to ensure all content associated with the event is accurate and compliant
- Ability to remain flexible and willing to change strategies as business needs dictate
- Research industry pricing trends for domestic and international
- Attend all team and cross functional meetings
- Responsible for:
- Administrative functions of projects and supporting project manager
- Tracking project progress and adhering to timeline
- Creating and executing training internal teams on pricing catalog and comp shopping as needed
- Working across org to ensure catalog is working as designed
- 1-3 years of retail or relevant sales experience preferred. Experience in a buying office a plus
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated understanding of merchandising and retail math
- Experience in e-commerce preferred
- Experience in analyzing reports and drawing conclusions/recommendations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in Outlook a plus
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting up to 25 pounds for files, computer printouts, and merchandise on occasion. Primary environment: ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
24 Seven is a strategic staffing and recruiting firm specializing in marketing, creative and digital talent. We partner with forward-thinking companies and brands to support their evolving talent demands. From freelance, to fulltime, and executive-level searches, we deliver talent that meets our clients’ needs both professionally and culturally with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.