Our client is a well known architectural and design firm specializing in design consultation, manufacturing, engineering management, and installation. Their state-of-the-art techniques, unique designs, and customized approach set them apart as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing architectural and production drawings from conception, through production, and final installation.
• Create technical drawings for project coordination and fabrication
• Produce advanced 3D parametric models
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members
• Visit onsite fabrication facilities and troubleshoot any issues that may arise
• Read and prepare building construction documentation
• Incorporate common building systems for design coordination
• 5-10 years of design experience in architecture or engineering
• Proficient with AutoCAD
• Experience with Solidworks or Autodesk Inventor preferred
• Experience with hands?on fabrication or construction a plus; rhino modeling experience a plus