Project/Logisitics Coordinator (CPG)
Our client is seeking a Project/Logistics Coordinator to join their team!
They are a multinational company that designs, develops and manufactures custom consumer products for some of the world’s most recognizable brands.
This will be a fast-paced role that will focus on multiple levels of product development, operations, business development and customer engagement. Liaise with US office, factories and printers on product labeling, carton markings, and carton sizing requirements
· Manage carton and product label inventory and purchasing
· Prepare, track and document incoming and outgoing samples
· Manage existing inventory of product samples and customer sample requests
· Coordinate with US office, factories, and HK team regarding shipping plans, scheduling and container consolidations
· Assist in account management of existing and new global customers
· BA/BS from an accredited University
· Expertise in Microsoft Office applications
· Knowledge of manufacturing process a plus ·
Experience in toy or consumer products industry a plus
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator preferred