Project Manager and Sales
Our client is a well-known company presenting groundbreaking design solutions. Their innovative, transformative, and creative approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all projects and managing research coordination, design, priority setting, and implementation.
• Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables completed on-time
• Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques; analyze results and report data to appropriate partners
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects; assist with needs assessment as necessary
• Create all necessary client communications, such as proposals, contracts, schedules, day-to-day emails, and change orders
• Negotiate with clients, resolve client or team-related conflicts, and support the Creative Director with new business development efforts
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 2+ years’ project management experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign