Project Manager, Beauty
Our client is a renowned beauty brand creating the latest makeup accessory essentials. With their revolutionary, professional quality, and award-winning tools, you can effortlessly achieve any flawless beauty look.
In this position, you would be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and execution of projects. You would also be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with contacts in all key accounts.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with contacts in all key accounts; manage details of opportunities, including facilitating follow through and forward action strategy
• Communicate with customers and suppliers, including issues, inquiries, and requests; remain current on product lines, customers, and industry
• Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete the project
• Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities; review the project schedule with upper management and staff
• Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records to document project activities
• Review work quality to ensure deliverables meet project standards; establish communication schedule to update upper management on project status
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-4 years’ project management experience