Our client is a premier company presenting unparalleled travel solutions to explore top-rated destinations across the globe. With their modern, dynamic, and on-trend approach, you can effortlessly enjoy your next adventure.
As the Project Manager, you would be responsible for overseeing project management for the development of collateral, including brochures, email, advertising, and flyers to support sales and content for social media.
• Oversee project management for the development of collateral, including brochures, email, advertising, and flyers to support sales and content for social media
• Lead creative conceptions of video, including script creation and shooting video and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs and help define the project scope and objectives
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables completed on-time
• Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques, analyze results, and report data to appropriate partners
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects and assist with needs assessment as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Proven project management experience
• Experience in video and digital media is preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign